1. The energy is relatively high. With high storage energy density, it has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times of lead-acid battery;
2. It has a long service life and can last for more than 6 years. Lithium iron phosphate is the positive battery 1C (100%DOD) charge and discharge, and can be used for 10,000 times.
3. The rated voltage is high (the single working voltage is 3.7V or 3.2V), which is equal to the series voltage of three nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries, which is convenient for forming a battery power pack;
4. With high power bearing capacity, lithium iron phosphate lithium ion battery for electric vehicles can achieve 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, which is convenient for high-intensity start-up acceleration;
5. The self-discharge rate is very low, which is one of the most outstanding advantages of the battery. At present, it can generally be less than 1%/month, less than 1/20 of the nickel-hydrogen battery;
6. Light weight, the weight in the same volume is about 1/5-6 of the lead acid product;
7. High temperature and low adaptability, can be used in the environment of -20 ° C - 60 ° C, after the process treatment, can be used in -45 ° C environment;
8. Green, no matter whether it is produced, used or scrapped, it does not contain any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury and cadmium.
9. Production basically does not consume water, which is very beneficial for China that lacks water. Specific energy refers to the energy per unit weight or unit volume. The specific energy is expressed by Wh/kg or Wh/L. Wh is the unit of energy, W is watt, h is hour; kg is kilogram (weight unit), and L is liter (volume unit).
Zhejiang Gushen Energy Technology CO.,LTD
Add：No.268,Kangsheng Road, Qiandaohu Town, Chun’an County, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China